INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TROPICAL AGRICULTURE (IITA)
SHORT-TERM CONTRACT VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT
Ref: STS2022-009 Position:
- Airport Assistant
Location: Lagos Recruitment Type: STS- National (6-months renewable
Date Posted: 5 July 2022 Closing Date: 12 July 2022
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable applicants for the
position below at the Institute’s Guest House in Lagos:
Position: Airport Assistant
Duration: 6 months renewable
- Meet IITA Shuttle/Vehicles arriving the airport with IITA passengers.
- Support airport representative at check-in counter to facilitate IITA passengers,
move passenger’s luggage to loading point and car park.
- Assist with collection of passenger’s missing luggage.
- Assist passengers with tickets and covid related issues at the airport.
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
O’ Level with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing similar or related role in
a well-structured organization.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Be smart and able to drive.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working
conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter
and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website:
http://jobs.iita.org/erecruit no later than One Week from the date of this publication. The
application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees
which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional
colleague, and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse
workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women. While all
applications will be acknowledged, please